If you need a document notarized, please call the library at 203-468-3890 to schedule an appointment with Chris. You may also send an e-mail to Chris at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hagaman Memorial Library Notary Service Information and Policies:
- The person signing the document(s) to be notarized must be present
- There is a $3.00 charge for the service-(these funds benefit the Hagaman Memorial Library)
- Hagaman Memorial Library’s notary service does not cover wills, mortgages, or medical/legal directives
- Please do not sign your document before you visit the library to have it notarized
- For documents requiring witnesses, if at all possible, please bring your own witnesses
- Legal advice will not be given