Free AAA Retire Zoom Community Education Workshops, 2022
The AAA Retire program was established in 2003 as a non-affiliated member benefit exclusively for AAA Members. Since then it has been adopted as a benefit for community libraries, adult education facilities, and Senior Centers. The program provides an overview of Social Security retirement benefits and successfully navigating the complexities of retiring. The topics discussed will provide you with information on how to:
- Increase your Social Security retirement income by up to 76%
- Receive Social Security income from an ex or deceased spouse’s earnings
- Replace Social Security income lost after spouse’s death
- Understand how unprecedented sovereign debt will impact retirees
- The difference between saving for retirement and distributing for retirement
- The advantage of an individual retirement account for income planning
You will receive valuable information on strategies to plan your retirement and navigate the Social Security system. In addition, you will receive resources on how to get maximum Social Security retirement benefits, coordinate Social Security with other assets or income to confidently transition into retirement.
Click on the links (in red) below to see a description of each free Zoom workshop and to register to attend with AAA Retire!
Sept 14th @ 6 PM –“What Are the 5 Things I Should Know to Retire With Confidence”
Nov 9th @ 6 PM –“What Women Need to Know Before Applying For Social Security”