CT Summer at the Museum – Free Admission for Kids
Click on this link to access attractions by county:
It’s time to explore! From July 1 to September 5, Connecticut children age 18 and under plus one accompanying Connecticut resident adult can visit participating museums free of charge through the Connecticut Summer at the Museum program. Before you visit, check each participant’s website for specific program details and ticket availability.
- Participating museums have discretion to administer the CT Summer at the Museum program to the best of their ability and according to their needs. Certain restrictions may apply and capacity may be limited. (i.e. limit to one adult per household, block-out dates, exclusions for special events, etc.) Be sure to check with each museum to learn of any restrictions before visiting.
- The children and the accompanying adult must reside in Connecticut.
- Proof of residency may be required (i.e. CT driver’s license or ID card) by a participating museum.
- Please make sure you check each museum for online advance ticketing and reservations, as they may be required.
- This program is geared towards families exploring together, not large camp groups.
- This program may not be used for group visits, such as visits from camps, youth groups, scouts, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.
Connecticut Summer at the Museum is made possible through an investment from the federal COVID-19 recovery funding Connecticut is receiving from the American Rescue Plan Act. The program is administered by the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development’s Office of the Arts in partnership with Connecticut Humanities.